|"Anything Could Happen"|
Sandra, Jerri, and Parvati at camp
|Season||Heroes vs Villains|
|Episode Number||14/14 (285)|
|First Broadcast||May 16, 2010|
|Previous||Loose Lips Sink Ships|
|Next|| Young at Heart|
Anything Could Happen is the season finale of Survivor: Heroes vs Villains.
Day 37 Immunity Challenge: Offer It Up
The castaways would balance ceramic dishes on the end of a balancing arm. As the challenge progresses, Jeff calls out different dishware that the castaways would stack on the far end of the balance. Should any part of a castaway's stack fall, that castaway would be out of the challenge. The last castaway in the challenge would win.
Day 38 Immunity Challenge: Blind Maze
The castaways would have to navigate through a maze blindfolded. The first castaway to retrieve four necklaces at stations within the maze and then find the immunity necklace would win.
|Tribal Council 16:|
Colby (4 votes)
Jerri, Parvati, Russell & Sandra
Sandra (1 vote)
|Tribal Council 17:|
Jerri (3 votes)
Parvati, Russell & Sandra
Parvati (1 vote)
Final Tribal CouncilEdit
- Colby's vote for Sandra at the Day 37 Tribal Council is the first and only vote that counted in Sandra's Survivor career.
- Sandra become the first (and only) person ever to win Survivor twice.
- The penultimate Immunity Challenge is the same challenge used A Slippery Little Sucker.
- The Final Immunity Challenge is the same challenge used in And then There Were Four.
- This episode marks Colby Donaldson's first time as a member of the Jury in the three seasons he has played.
Watch the EpisodeEdit