|Born:||June 25, 1974|
|Occupation:||Expert Witness Locator|
Anthony Robinson is a contestant from Survivor: Fiji.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Growing up in Compton, California, Anthony Robinson was raised by his mother and grandmother. After high school, Robinson moved to New Haven, Connecticut where he received his Bachelor of Arts degree in American Studies from Yale University. While at Yale, he performed in two college plays and various college sketch comedy shows with Yale's "The Fifth Humour."
Robinson currently works in legal support services where he helps find expert witnesses for attorneys. He also coordinates the inspections, exams and testimonies. He previously worked in public relations and in computer support and sales.
Robinson enjoys gaming—live action role-playing (dressing up in costumes and reliving an era or genre), video games and poker. He also enjoys dancing, juggling, roller hockey, watching movies and creating his own movies. He describes himself as friendly, dorky and intelligent. He is a member of the Yale Alumni Association and a genre writing group called "Fictionados."
Robinson is currently single and living with his mother and grandmother in Compton, California. His birth date is June 25, 1974.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Anthony's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Sylvia||Mookie, Rocky, Sylvia|
|4||Ravu Tribe Immune|
|6||Rocky|| Alex, Dreamz, Edgardo,|
|Voted Off, Day 16|
- Anthony appeared on the third season Around The World For Free, where he helped Parvati Shallow get to Burbank.
- He currently works on the CBS sitcom The Big Bang Theory.
- As of 2012, he is engaged and has a son.
- On January 9, 2010, Anthony attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- Anthony was the first male contestant voted out from Survivor: Fiji, though not the first to be eliminated.
- He was the only male to be voted out and not be on the jury.
- Anthony is the first contestant to be voted out on Day 16.
|Survivor: Fiji Castaways|