|Born:||March 27, 1980|
|Hometown:||New Orleans, Louisiana|
Retrieved from CBS.com
Born and raised in Waukesha, Wisconsin, Angie Jakusz attended Mukwonago High School. She then spent time in San Francisco and New York before moving permanently to New Orleans.
As of Survivor: Palau, Jakusz worked as a bartender while creating her art (she paints watercolors and uses found objects in her creations). She previously worked as an ink lab technician and has also worked in a tattoo shop. She currently has 11 colored tattoos. She describes herself as vivacious, gracious and anomalous. Her favorite hobbies include painting, reading and heckling. Her hero is a co-worker who, after 20 years at the bar, decided to return to school to study marine biology.
Her birth date is March 27, 1980.
Angie initially bonded with Coby Archa, both knowing how it feels to be ostracized. Despite this, Coby chose to select Caryn Groedel to be on Koror instead of Angie. However, Angie was selected to be on the Ulong tribe by Ibrehem Rahman. Due to the twist of the unpicked people being eliminated, Angie hugged Wanda Shirk and Jonathan Libby goodbye and was saddened as they left. Angie felt uncomfortable as the last person picked overall and felt she was on the wrong tribe. After losing the first challenge she was targeted by Jolanda Jones for being an apparent challenge liability and being the last picked. However, she was spared because Jolanda was blamed for losing the challenge. In the next challenges, Angie proved herself to a fierce competitor. Unfortunately, Ulong would lose the next three Immunity Challenges. Angie agreed with the majority and eliminated Ashlee Ashby, Jeff Wilson, and Kim Mullen. On Day 12, Jeff revealed both tribes would be going to Tribal Council. Ulong lost the Reward Challenge again, mostly due to Ibrehem. He was the initial target but a twist allowed Koror to give an Ulong member immunity for that Tribal Council only. Ibrehem, the obvious target, was granted immunity by Koror. The vote would end in a 2-2-1 tie between Angie and Bobby Jon Drinkard. At the revote, Angie received all the votes and was voted out.
|Angie's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Jolanda|| Bobby Jon,|
|5|| Bobby Jon;|
| Bobby Jon, James;|
|Voted Off, Day 12|
^1 In The Best and Worst Reward Ever, the vote ended with a 2-2 tie between Angie and Bobby Jon, forcing a revote. Ibrehem and Stephenie changed their votes to Angie on the revote, eliminating her from the game.
- On January 9, 2010, Angie attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- Angie was voted out the same night as the ninth person picked for the Koror tribe.
- Angie shares some similarities with Angie Layton from Survivor: Philippines.
- Both were named Angie.
- Both were on blue tribes.
- Both never won an Immunity Challenge.
- Angie is tied with Stephenie LaGrossa, Kim Mullen, and Willard Smith for most votes received in Survivor: Palau with 8.
- Up until the point she got voted off, she voted with the majority of her tribe against the person who went home.
- Angie is the first contestant to receive more votes in a revote than in the original vote.
- Every time she received a vote, Bobby Jon Drinkard and Ibrehem Rahman were one of them.
|Survivor: Palau Castaways|