|Born:||May 10, 1989|
|Hometown:||Random Lake, Wisconsin|
|Alliance(s):||Stealth R Us|
|Alliance(s):||Stealth R Us|
In Redemption Island, she became the first female contestant to win a Redemption Island duel and the first female to have returned to the game via Redemption Island.
In Caramoan, Andrea was almost immediately recognized as one of the most strategically aggressive and dynamic players in the game, and was oft targeted for the threat she posed. She was at least partially responsible for a variety of impressive moves, including the pre-emptive blindsides of Francesca Hogi and Corinne Kaplan, as well as a kind of babysitting project that prevented her rival Malcolm Freberg from finding a Hidden Immunity Idol, resulting in Malcolm's elimination. Ultimately, however, Andrea was herself blindsided by her allies for the danger that her gameplay presented.
Retrieved from CBS.com
Name (Age): Andrea Boehlke (21)
Current Residence: Random Lake, Wis.
Name (Age): Andrea Boehlke (23)
Andrea was placed on the Ometepe tribe, which received Boston Rob Mariano as a member on Day 1 to complete the tribe. Andrea found herself as a part of his alliance, along with Natalie Tenerelli, Grant Mattos, Ashley Underwood, and Matt Elrod, outnumbering the rival alliance of Kristina Kell, Francesca Hogi, and Phillip Sheppard. Her 3 closest allies and friends throughout the game would be Matt (who she had a heavily flirtatious relationship with), Grant Mattos, and Rob Mariano. Ometepe got off to a bad start, losing three out of the first four Immunity Challenges (and in that stretch, the only victory came as a result of Zapatera throwing the challenge so they could go to Tribal Council to eliminate Russell Hantz). Andrea's role in the alliance was as a vote against Kristina Kell for splitting the votes, since Kristina found the Hidden Immunity Idol early on in the game. However, Boston Rob started to lose trust in Andrea when noticing she and Matt were becoming closer to each other than with himself, even comparing them to himself and Amber Brkich from Survivor: All-Stars. So on Day 5, Boston Rob went behind Andrea's back to blindside Matt, when Andrea thought the plan was to split the votes between Kristina and Phillip. Andrea was upset when Matt was sent to Redemption Island but she remained in Rob's alliance, which now included Phillip.
On Day 21, Matt returned to the game and the tribes merged, which meant Andrea was in the majority 7-5. However, Mike Chiesl became friends with Matt and Andrea and asked them to side with the Zapatera tribe, even offered to take them to the end instead of his former tribemates. Andrea considered it but once Matt told Rob about considering voting Rob off, Andrea felt that aligning with Matt could get her in trouble so she voted him off along with the rest of former Ometepe, sending Matt back to Redemption Island on Day 21.
Andrea would be in a good spot for the next several votes, in which she won an Individual Immunity Challenge on Day 24. However she was slowly finding her way down to the bottom of the alliance, being the hardest working of the Ometepe girls, her relationship with Matt, with Rob having a closer bond with Grant, Natalie and Ashley's friendship, and all others (particularly Rob) hoping to take the weakest opponents Natalie and Phillip to the end with them. Once all the Zapatera members were voted off, Andrea thought the next to go would be Phillip since he original belonged to Kristina's alliance. However, on Day 32, Andrea would be voted off 5-1 since she was seen as a threat, her 2 closest remaining allies Grant and Rob orchestrating her blindside. On Redemption Island, despite facing tough opposition with the 3 biggest physical and jury threats Grant Mattos, Matt Elrod, and Mike Chiesl, Andrea won both of the duels she participated in and re-entered the game on Day 36. Andrea was glad to be back in the game but felt nervous because she was voted off once already, and obviously being on the bottom rung of the Ometepe alliance and a threat it could easily happen again. Andrea started off by campaigning to perhaps get Phillip or Rob voted off, making up a lie that Matt, Mike, and Ralph had all said they would vote for Phillip should he reach Final Tribal Council. Since Ashley had recently won an Individual Immunity Challenge and was growing very close to Natalie, Rob planned on sparing Andrea should Ashley lose the Immunity Challenge on Day 37. However, Ashley won immunity, with Andrea a close second, putting Andrea in the hot seat. Andrea did everything she could to convince the girls and Phillip that they needed to make a big move and vote Rob off since he's a major threat to win if he makes it to the end, and all 3 would be seen as mere pawns who had just followed Rob's orders to the jury as things were. However, at Tribal Council, the girls maintained their loyalty to Rob (in part since Natalie and Ashley already knew of the idol so knew a move against Rob would be pointless, and turn him against them), and even if they flipped, Rob played his Hidden Immunity Idol just in case (since that was the last Tribal Council in which Idols could be played), so Andrea would be voted out of the game for good with a 4-0 vote, finishing in 5th place.
At Final Tribal Council, Andrea wasn't impressed by Natalie at all. Andrea told Phillip that she never knew the real one at all, which he noted was because of not being in the original alliance. Andrea didn't like Boston Rob's gameplay on a personal level. However, recognizing Boston Rob played a very strong game overall, Andrea voted for Boston Rob to win the title of Sole Survivor.
|Andrea's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Ometepe Tribe Immune|
|5||Ometepe Tribe Immune|
|6||Ometepe Tribe Immune|
|7||Ometepe Tribe Immune|
|12||Phillip|| Ashley, Grant,|
Natalie, Phillip, Rob
|Voted Off, Day 32|
|13||On Redemption Island|
|Returned, Day 36|
|14|| || Ashley, Natalie,|
|Voted Off, Day 37|
| Voted for|
^1 In You Own My Vote, Kristina used a Hidden Immunity Idol, negating Andrea's vote against her.
^2 In Seems Like a No Brainer, Rob used a Hidden Immunity Idol, negating Andrea's vote against him.
Like Phillip Sheppard, Andrea came into this season ready to play a more aggressive game as opposed to merely being a pawn. Andrea and Phillip restarted the Stealth R Us alliance from their original season and managed to vote off Francesca Hogi (their rival from their past season) on Day 3 while recruiting Malcolm Freberg, Corinne Kaplan, John Cochran, and Dawn Meehan. Despite having a solid alliance of 6, Andrea continued to play a strong strategic game, working on her friendship with volatile outsider Brandon Hantz along with trying to plot a plan to blindside Corinne, whom she didn't trust. Andrea was initially against Phillip giving names to everyone on Bikal (including outsiders Brenda Lowe and Erik Reichenbach but she didn't really care afterwards. She was one of the most affected players from Brandon's outrage in "Persona Non Grata", and along with the rest of the tribe voted him off at the impromptu Tribal Council.
Andrea ended up on Gota after the Tribe Swap and was in the majority along with Brenda, Erik, and Malcolm. Since the new Gota comprised of the stronger players won all the challenges, Andrea was immune until the merge.
Upon the merge, Andrea established a majority alliance consisting of all the Favorites along with a sub alliance consisting of herself, Cochran, Dawn, and Phillip. When Dawn informed her of Corinne's plan to vote off Phillip in the final 11 vote, Andrea became part of the campaign to vote off Corinne, managing to get potential swing votes Brenda and Erik in on the plan and Corinne was successfully voted off 7-5 on Day 22. Andrea would start to grow closer to Eddie Fox and managed to obtain information from him that she was a target for the next vote. Afraid of being blindsided by a Hidden Immunity Idol, Andrea convinced her alliance of Cochran, Brenda, Dawn, Erik, Phillip, and now Sherri Biethman to vote off Michael to play it safe. An idol would be played for Malcolm that Tribal Council but it was ineffective as Michael was voted off.
After Phillip was blindsided, Andrea stayed loyal to the Stealth R Us remnants to get rid of Malcolm and Reynold, going as far as following Malcolm around to prevent him from looking for another idol. However after Andrea and Brenda's battle in the first Immunity Challenge in The Beginning of the End, Andrea decided that Brenda was a big threat that needed to go. Erik found a Hidden Immunity Idol using Andrea's clue from the Auction and gave it to her, which made Andrea feel safe. However, when Andrea brought up blindsiding Brenda along with the fact that she had an idol, this concerned Cochran and Dawn. The Stealth R Us alliance minus Andrea made a plan to split the vote between Andrea and Eddie to get rid of Andrea's idol and they voted her off 3-2-2. Andrea finished in 7th place and became the first female player voted off in possession of an idol.
Andrea proved not to be bitter about her elimination in Ponderosa and at the Final Tribal Council. She asked Cochran to pick an animal that best suits how he played he game and he picked the chameleon. She reassured Dawn that she wasn't upset about how Dawn played the game, saying that she in fact was proud of her gameplay. Nonetheless she joined the entire jury in voting for Cochran to win the title of Sole Survivor.
|Andrea's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Francesca|| Brandon, Brenda,|
|2||Bikal Tribe Immune|
|3||Bikal Tribe Immune|
|4||Bikal Tribe Immune|
|6||Gota Tribe Immune|
|7||Gota Tribe Immune|
|9||Michael|| Eddie, Michael,|
| Eddie, Malcolm,|
|Brenda|| Brenda, Erik,|
|Voted Off, Day 33|
| Voted for|
^1 In Zipping Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Eddie used a Hidden Immunity Idol, negating Andrea's vote against him.
^2 In Come Over to the Dark Side, the vote ended with a 3-3-3 tie between Andrea, Malcolm, and Reynold, forcing a revote. On the revote, Andrea did not receive any votes to be eliminated.
- Andrea moved to New York.
- She is the on-air host of UGO.com and Fit or Flop Season 2.
- Andrea is currently the host of Askmen's segment, "The Daily Brief."
- Andrea works as reporter on the Rob Has A Podcast series Reality gamemasters.
- Andrea was in a relationship with Dallas actor Josh Henderson.
- Andrea was nominated for Miss Survivor on RHAP for 2012 and 2014. She finished in 4th in 2012, and defeated Candice Cody and Ciera Eastin for the title in 2014.
- Andrea appeared on the second episode of the third season of Dallas, where she starred opposite Josh's character.
- Shortly after Survivor: Caramoan ended airing, Andrea starred in a skit called "Welcome To Life... After Survivor".
- In January 2014, Andrea was asked to be the Emcee for the 2014 Art Bash.
- On February 18, 2014 Andrea booked a gig shooting a demo tape for Onlinekars.com.
- On March 30, Andrea got hired as the host for www.FeedTheArts.com.
- On May 7, 2014 Andrea shot a pilot called Down By Law.
- On June 7, 2014 Andrea landed the role of Kristi in a CMI pilot.
- On July 26, 2014 Andrea filmed a talk show called Happy Half Hour.
- On September 2, 2014 Andrea became the sports host for CBS sports.
- On September 17, 2014 Andrea headed out to LA to perform in a live pilot pitch by Kimberly Abolin.
- On November 10, 2014 Andrea filmed a commercial for Keeler Honda.
- On November 12, 2014 Andrea will be a correspondent for the NYE ball drop in Times Square.
- On January 20, 2015, Andrea becomes the face of IHost.
- On August 12, 2014 Andrea filmed an upstate commercial for Booker.
- On November 6, 2014, Andrea tried out for a co-star role in CBS's Blue Bloods.
- On February 8, 2015 Andrea created a music video for Fancy Reagan's new hit "Knock Me Out".
- In March 2015, Andrea launched her own YouTube channel called Beyond The Blond.
- In May 2015, Andrea shot a V.O. commercial for Burger King.
- In October 2015, Andrea became the Co-Hostess of People Now.
- Andrea is set to star in an upcoming Sc-Fi TV Series called Identical which is to premiere in 2016.
|Statistics of Andrea Boehlke|
|Total votes received:||22|
|Days spent on Redemption Island:||4|
- In a pre-game interview with Entertainment weekly, Andrea said her favorite past contestant was J.T. Thomas before he gave away the Hidden Immunity Idol, and her least favorite was Courtney Yates because she sat out of many challenges.
- Andrea voted for Kristina Kell every time she attended Tribal Council pre-merge in Survivor: Redemption Island
- Andrea is the first female castaway to win a duel on Redemption Island.
- Andrea is the first female castaway to compete in more than one Redemption Island duel.
- Andrea is the first female castaway to return from Redemption Island. She was followed by Laura Morett and Tina Wesson, both in Survivor: Blood vs. Water.
- Andrea has won the fewest duels of all Redemption Island returnees, with two.
- Andrea is the first female castaway to be voted off twice in the same season.
- Andrea lost 13 lbs. (6 kg) during Redemption Island.
- Andrea only won Individual Immunity in episodes with two people being voted out.
- Andrea is the first female castaway to be voted out while in possession of a Hidden Immunity Idol.
- Andrea lost 11 lbs. in Caramoan.
- Andrea is close friends with Big Brother 17 contestant Meg Maley and she even appeared in Meg's introductory video package.
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/52326/
- ↑ http://www.cbs.com/shows/survivor/cast/203513/
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3006602/?ref_=tt_ep_ep2
- ↑ https://twitter.com/andreaboehlke/status/440890526943174656
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU-6aVad11w
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/144202545633556/photos/a.654763624577443.1073741831.144202545633556/899355370118266/?type=3&theater
- ↑ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4364630/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CyCXwa1e2s
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dNaJ812Jsc
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dquWAJx_6ro
- ↑ https://twitter.com/andreaboehlke/status/610806349769900032
|Survivor: Redemption Island Castaways|
|Survivor: Caramoan Castaways|