Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Namesake:|| Aboriginal word meaning|
"people of the fire"
|Tribe Type:||Merged tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 20|
|Tribes Merged:|| Lopevi|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Rory Freeman (10/18)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Chris Daugherty (Winner)|
Alinta has no insignia.
Composed of four original members of the all male Lopevi and six original members of the all female Yasur, the tribe numbers were actually split 5-5 at the merge due to a tribal switch on Day 11. The tribe resided at the old Lopevi camp for the rest of the game. Their tribe color is orange.
- ►► Ami Cusack, a coffee barista from Lakewood, Colorado.
- ►► Chad Crittenden, a teacher from Thousand Oaks, California.
- ►► Chris Daugherty, a highway construction worker from South Vienna, Ohio.
- ►► Eliza Orlins, a pre-law student from Syracuse, New York.
- ►► Julie Berry, a youth mentor from Gorham, Maine.
- ►► Lea Masters, a drill sergeant from Columbia, South Carolina.
- ►► Leann Slaby, an equity research assistant from Kansasville, Wisconsin.
- ►► Rory Freeman, a housing case manager from Des Moines, Iowa.
- ►► Scout Cloud Lee, a rancher from Stillwater, Oklahoma.
- ►► Twila Tanner, a highway repair worker from Marshall, Missouri.
In Now the Battle Really Begins (Episode 8), the tribes competed in a Reward Challenge which Lopevi wins. Before the Immunity Challenge, the two tribes of Lopevi and Yasur merged into one as the new Alinta tribe. The tribe consisted of six women of the original all-women Yasur and four men of the original all-men Lopevi. However, the tribes were mixed and the new forms of Lopevi and Yasur consisted of five members each. Lea wins the first Immunity Challenge. Rory is the first voted off of Alinta by a vote of 6-4.
In Gender Wars... It's Getting Ugly (Episode 9), Leann wins the Reward Challenge. Leann invites Julie to partake in the reward. Ami wins immunity. Lea is voted off by a vote of 7-1-1 and became the first member of the jury.
In Culture Shock and Violent Storms (Episode 10), the Reward Challenge was split into teams. The team of Ami, Chad, Chris, and Eliza won the reward. Twila won the Immunity Challenge. Chad is voted off by a vote of 6-2 and became the second member of the jury.
In Surprise and... Surprise Again! (Episode 11), Eliza wins the Reward Challenge. Ami wins the Immunity Challenge. Leann is voted off by a vote of 4-3 and became the third member of the jury.
In Now Who's in Charge Here?! (Episode 12), Eliza was the first person to complete the Reward Challenge, winning herself a Pontiac G6 and night outing at a resort. Ami and Chris placed 2nd and 3rd, respectively, and were granted to join Eliza in the night outing reward. At the reward, Eliza, Ami, and Chris enjoyed food and a hot shower. Chris wins the Immunity Challenge. Ami is voted off by a vote of 4-2 and became the fourth jury member.
In Eruption of Volcanic Magnitude (Episode 13), Julie wins the Reward Challenge and invited Chris to come and enjoy the reward. Eliza wins the Immunity Challenge. Julie is voted off by a vote of 3-2 and became the fifth jury member.
In Spirits and the Final Four (season finale), Chris wins final four Immunity Challenge. Eliza is voted off by a vote of 3-1 and became the sixth jury member. Chris wins the Final Immunity Challenge, granting him power to select the person who he will sit with in the Final Tribal Council. Chris votes off Scout and she becomes the final member of the jury. Chris and Twila face the jury.
At the Finale, Chris is named the winner by a vote of 5-2, winning the votes of Lea, Chad, Leann, Julie, and Eliza. Twila only received votes from Scout and Ami.
- Alinta is the first merged tribe to contain six women.
- Coincidentally the colors of the tribes that merged into Alinta, Lopevi (red) and Yasur (yellow), make orange.
- Alinta is the first merged tribe to have more than one LGBT member.
- Huyopa would be the second tribe to accomplish this.