|Birth Date||January 11, 1987|
|Occupation||Special education teacher|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Salani|
|Alliance(s)|| Salani Alliance |
Misfit Alliance (affiliated)
|“||Christina's IQ is probably a zero … I don't know if that even exists. I mean I'm a special ed teacher, so I handle Christina as one of my students. And she's gonna do whatever we tell her to do.||”|
–Alicia on Christina Cha
Alicia Rosa is a contestant from Survivor: One World.
Name (Age): Alicia Rosa (27)
Tribe Designation: Salani, Manono, Tikiano
Current Residence: Chicago, Illinois
Occupation: Special Ed Teacher
Personal Claim To Fame: Completing my Masters degree as I am the first in my family to do so.
Inspiration in Life: I have yet to find someone to call my hero. I just continue to strive and work hard so that one day I might be considered an inspiration to someone.
Hobbies: <Singing, running and spending money.
Pet Peeves: Bad manners (burping, farting), rushing and people who talk about themselves.
3 Words to Describe You: Confident, funny and ambitious.
Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: Jenna Morasca from season six because she was the under dog; though she wasn’t necessarily strong but definitely a strategist.
Reason for Being on Survivor: I’ll make good TV.
Why You Think You’ll “Survive” Survivor: I’m educated, intelligent and can strategize.
Why You Think You Will Be the Sole Survivor: People will underestimate me because of my good looks and I will show everyone how powerful I can be by using them to my advantage.
Survivor: One WorldEdit
Alicia began the game on the all-female Salani tribe, where she was quickly thrust into the majority alliance with Kim Spradlin, Chelsea Meissner, Kat Edorsson, and Sabrina Thompson. Alicia expressed negative feelings toward tribemate Christina Cha after she traded with the Manono tribe to get the girls fire and lobbied for Christina to be the first girl to go.
Despite her wishes, Alicia voted with the majority at the first Tribal Council to send Nina Acosta home. After the Salani tribe was immune from the next two Tribal Councils, Alicia was swapped to Manono, with Christina, Monica Culpepper, Colton Cumbie, Leif Manson, Jonas Otsuji, and Tarzan Smith. The Manono tribe was clearly weaker, and the men had the numbers. Alicia quickly joined with Colton to become the two leaders of the new Manono tribe. At the first Tribal Council, she and Colton sent Monica home despite Tarzan being less useful in challenges. Colton and Alicia taunted Christina about her being the next one to go, and bullied her in front of the whole tribe. A few days later, Colton was evacuated due to appendicitis. He decided to keep his Hidden Immunity Idol as a souvenir rather than give it to Alicia.
Manono and Salani then merged into the new Tikiano tribe. Alicia rejoined Kim, Chelsea, Kat, and Sabrina, and the women systematically eliminated all of the men except for Tarzan, whom Alicia considered one of her pawns, along with Christina. Kim told Alicia that Kat should be blindsided next, and Alicia agreed, not wanting any of her pawns to be eliminated. The following vote, however, Kim convinced Alicia to vote out Tarzan, the last man, which effectively ended Alicia's control of the game. Alicia tried to get Kim to vote out Chelsea next, and go to the end with her and Christina. However, Kim stuck to her alliance. Alicia was then blindsided at the next Tribal Council.
As a juror, Alicia respected Kim's gameplay, and thought she played a similar game to herself. Alicia also told Kim that if she were sitting next to her, Kim would have been in trouble. She cast her vote, unsurprisingly, for Kim. Kim would receive six other votes and win the title of Sole Survivor.
|Alicia's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|3||Salani Tribe Immune|
|4||Salani Tribe Immune|
|14||Chelsea|| Chelsea, Kim,|
|Voted Off, Day 37|
| Voted for|
- In late August 2012, Alicia was in some trouble after she allegedly sent Survivor: Redemption Island contestant David Murphy scandalous text messages, angering the latter's fiance, Survivor: Tocantins contestant Carolina Eastwood. This incident caused Eastwood to call off her engagement with Murphy. Rosa and Eastwood's feud continued over Facebook, as seen in Jim Early's Survivor Whispers group page.
- Alicia's name is pronounced "A-lee-see-uh" (the way it is pronounced in Spanish).
- In a confessional featured in “Thanks for the Souvenir”, fellow castaway Kat Edorsson stated that she had a dream in which Alicia had killed her in a shopping mall.
- Alicia voted for a female in all pre-merge Tribal Councils she attended.
- In addition, she attended Tribal Councils before and after the Tribe Switch where there was no vote.
- ↑ Cesternino, Rob (May 15, 2012). "Kim and the Gang: Interviews with The Survivor One World Final Five". Rob Has A Website. http://robhasawebsite.com/survivor-world-kim-spradlin-winner-interview-alicia-kim-sabrina-christina.html. Retrieved May 15, 2012.
|Survivor: One World Castaways|
Want to play Survivor yourself? Join our version, Survivor: Wikia - Timor!