|Tribe Type:||Starting Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Tribe Status:||Merged with Malakal on Day 22|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Mary Sartain (19/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Natalie Bolton (4/20)|
Airai has no insignia.
This tribe was composed of "diehard" Survivor fans. Airai's tribe color was orange.
- Alexis Jones, a motivational speaker from Los Angeles, California.
- Chet Welch, a pageant coach from Ford City, Pennsylvania.
- Erik Reichenbach, an ice cream scooper from Pinckney, Michigan.
- Jason Siska, a gymnastics coach from Spring Grove, Illinois.
- Joel Anderson, a firefighter from Avondale, Arizona.
- Kathy Sleckman, a golf course vendor from Fairfield, Illinois.
- Mary Sartain, a real estate manager from Emeryville, California.
- Mikey Bortone, an aspiring writer from Los Angeles, California.
- Natalie Bolton, a personal trainer from Los Angeles, California.
- Tracy Hughes-Wolf, a residential builder from Richmond, Virginia.
- ► Alexis Jones
- ► Eliza Orlins, from Vanuatu, known for being the paranoid law student with very expressive facial gestures and also a former member of Ami Cusack's imploded all-girl alliance.
- ► James Clement, from China, memorable for being voted out without using either of his two Hidden Immunity Idols.
- ► Jason Siska
- ► Jonathan Penner, from Cook Islands, remembered for his candor and taking the mutiny offer and betraying both the Rarotonga and Aitutaki tribes.
- ► Kathy Sleckman
- ► Natalie Bolton
- ► Parvati Shallow, from Cook Islands, known for her flirtatious and bubbly personality.
The Schoolyard Pick to choose the tribe went as follows:
- Natalie chose James.
- James chose Alexis.
- Alexis chose Jonathan.
- Jonathan chose Jason.
- Jason chose Parvati.
- Parvati chose Kathy.
- Kathy chose Eliza.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Airai and Malakal, were the first tribes in Survivor history to have ten members on Day 1.
- Airai lived on the old Koror beach from Survivor: Palau.
- One of the competing tribes in the second season of Survivor (Philippines) was also named Airai, whose tribe color was also orange. Its rival tribe was Koror (which also had a US counterpart, though with a different tribe color).
- Erik Reichenbach returned for the second Fans vs. Favorites season, this time as a Favorite.