|Namesake:|| Coined by Brett to mean|
"extended family" in Samoan.
|Tribe Type:||Merged Tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 19|
|Tribes Merged:|| Foa Foa|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Erik Cardona (12/20)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Natalie White (Winner)|
Aiga has no insignia.
- ► Brett Clouser, a Tee-Shirt designer from Los Angeles, California.
- ► Dave Ball, a fitness instructor from Los Angeles, California.
- ► Erik Cardona, a bartender from Ontario, California.
- ► Jaison Robinson, a law student from Chicago, Illinois.
- ► John Fincher, a rocket scientist from Los Angeles, California.
- ► Kelly Sharbaugh, a hairstylist from Los Angeles, California.
- ► Laura Morett, an office manager from Salem, Oregon.
- ► Mick Trimming, a doctor from Los Angeles, California.
- ► Monica Padilla, a law student from San Diego, California.
- ► Natalie White, a pharmaceutical saleswoman from Van Buren, Arkansas.
- ► Russell Hantz, an oil company owner from Dayton, Texas.
- ► Shambo Waters, a former Marine from Renton, Washington.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Aiga was the first merged tribe to have twelve members, a practice that would later be implemented in future seasons.
- This tribe is currently tied with Enil Edam and Forza for the second most blindsides in a merged tribe with 5.
- Aiga is similar to both Libertad and Enil Edam (the respective merged tribes of Survivor: Nicaragua and Survivor: Caramoan) in that it was composed of an 8-4 ratio of the original tribes.
- Of the three, Aiga is the only tribe where the winner came from the four-member minority.
- Natalie is the only female from this tribe to come from Foa Foa.
- With only four letters in its name, Aiga is tied with Dabu and Dara for the least amount of letters on a merged tribe.