|Season:||Australian Survivor (2016)|
|Tribe Type:||Starting tribe|
|Day Formed:||Day 1|
|Rival Tribe(s):|| Saanapu|
|Tribe Status:||Dissolved on Day 19|
|Lowest Placing Member:||Des Quilty (24/24)|
|Highest Placing Member:||Kristie Bennett (Winner)|
Aganoa has no insignia.
Aganoa is a tribe from Australian Survivor (2016). Their tribe color is red.
- Des Quilty, a courier driver from Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
- El Rowland, an army corporal from Brisbane, Queensland.
- Evan Jones, a high school teacher from Melbourne, Victoria.
- Kat Dumont, a partnerships & brand manager from Perth, Western Australia.
- Kristie Bennett, a senior account executive from Sydney, New South Wales.
- Lee Carseldine, an ex pro cricketer from Brisbane, Queensland.
- Phoebe Timmins, a criminal lawyer from Sydney, New South Wales.
- Rohan MacLaren, a model from Melbourne, Victoria.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
- Aganoa is the first Australian Survivor tribe to be dissolved.
|Australian Survivor Tribes|
|Australian Survivor (2002)||Celebrity Survivor Australia||Australian Survivor (2016)||Australian Survivor (2017)|