|Birth Date||August 21, 1978|
|Hometown||San Diego, California|
|Tribe(s)|| ██ Rarotonga|
Adam Gentry is a contestant from Survivor: Cook Islands.
Adam Gentry was born in Virginia Beach, Virginia and eventually moved to Fredericksburg, Virginia where he attended Courtland High School and excelled in basketball. He attended Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia, where he received a degree in marketing. While in college, he was very active in the Sigma Alpha Epsilon fraternity.
After college, Gentry moved to Richmond, Virginia, where he worked as a personal trainer for about six months. He then decided to pack up and move to San Diego. He currently sells copiers (his target market is churches). He hopes to move into medical sales.
His hobbies include going out with friends, going to the beach, working out and playing sports.
Gentry appeared on MTV's "The Grind" in 1999. His favorite sport is basketball. He also enjoys swimming.
Gentry currently resides in San Diego. His birth date is August 21, 1978.
Survivor: Cook IslandsEdit
Adam started out on the Rarotonga tribe with Parvati Shallow, Candice Cody, Jonathan Penner, and Jessica Smith . After Jonathan returned from Exile Island, Being sent by the Manihiki tribe, Adam had an argument with his tribe. Candice told him to watch out, with him promising her he will. After a tribe dissolve and two switches, Adam stayed on Rarotonga with Parvati. Visiting numerous tribal councils, his tribe gave up J.P. Calderon, Stephannie Favor ,Cristina Coria,Brad Virata, Rebecca Borman, and Jenny Guzon-Bae. When a merge was finally called, Adam was grateful. But Adam and the others would soon fall into the hands of the Aitu Four, as they picked off everyone, one by one. When Adam's only ally, Parvati, was voted off, Adam knew he had to win immunity, or else he was toast, which he failed to do. At the next Tribal Council, Adam was voted off in a 4-1 vote. As a juror, Adam cast his vote for Yul Kwon, who eventually won.
|Adam's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|1||Rarotonga Tribe Immune|
|2||Rarotonga Tribe Immune|
|3||Rarotonga Tribe Immune|
|8||Rarotonga Tribe Immune|
|15||Yul|| Becky, Ozzy,|
|Voted Off, Day 37|
| Voted for|
- On January 9, 2010, Adam attended Survivor's 10-year anniversary party.
- Adam was the only player in Cook Islands besides Ozzy to win individual immunity.
- Adam was also the only Rarotonga member to win individual immunity.
- Despite having the same surname, Adam and Jan Gentry from Survivor: Thailand are not related.
- Adam was the last Rarotonga member to be voted out.
- Adam is the first player to be the 8th member of the jury on a season due to the Cook Islands' early Jury phase.
- He is the first player to come in fifth place and be part of the finale episode of the season.
- He's the only member of the original Rarotonga to make the merge and not become a returning player.
- Adam was the highest-ranking contestant on Cook Islands to not receive a vote against them at his first Tribal Council on a certain tribe.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.
|Survivor: Cook Islands Castaways|
Want to play Survivor yourself? Join our version, Survivor: Wikia - Timor!